We are a diverse group of BIPOC women who intend to hold space for as many social causes that we can. We always start by pouring into ourselves so that we can show up our intersecting communities. Although GirlGangCrazy is passionate about creating social change, there are many incredible organizations already doing the work! Join us as we join them ❤️
This list will be added to as issues and resources arise.
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR BIPOC
- Ethel’s Club: The first social and wellness platform designed to celebrate people of color through their physical spaces, online marketplace, concert venue, and soon to launch global digital platform.
- Therapy for Black Girls: An online space (and podcast!) dedicated to encouraging the mental wellness of Black women and girls.
- Dive In Well: An organization committed to cultivating space, community, conversations and change for a more equitable and accessible wellness industry.
- Inclusive Therapists: Inclusive Therapists offers a safer, simpler way to find a culturally responsive, social justice-oriented therapist, centering the needs of marginalized populations.
- The Loveland Foundation: An organization focused on efforts to bring opportunity and healing to communities of color, and especially to Black women and girls, through fellowships, residency programs, listening tours, and more.
- NAMI: The nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- Black Mental Health Matters Resource List
- Freedom for Immigrants: On any given day, over 50,000 children and adults are languishing in private immigrant jails and prisons. Freedom for Immigrants
- IC4IJ: An Inland Empire coalition that engages in policy advocacy, community organizing and education, and rapid response to ICE and border patrol operations.
WHERE TO DONATE:
- Intersectional Environmentalism: A platform for resources to support intersectional environmentalism & dismantle systems of oppression in the environmental movement.
- Check your voter registration status here. This is also a comprehensive guide on how to vote in your state.
- Ballotpedia is that girl and explains everything that is on your 2020 General Election ballot.
- Post 21: A comprehensive marketplace that focused on modern and design forward products from Black-owned businesses
- Bloop Market: A curated instagram guided to buying Black
- ShopLatinX: A curated marketplace of lifestyle products, made by indie Latinx brands. Website relaunch coming soon.
RESOURCES FOR ALLYSHIP
- 10 Steps to Non-Optical Allyship, Mireille Cassandra Harper on Twitter